From Spain Market Research we would love to show you the top 10 reason to do business in Spain.
- Spain has one of the most attractive domestic markets in Europe, with 46 million potential consumers.
- In addition, 60 million tourists visit the country every year.
- Spain is the world’s 13th largest economy in terms of GDP and 5th largest in the European Union.
Continue reading The Top 10 Reasons To Do Business in Spain
From Spain Market Research we want to share the 10 disruptive macro trends in market research:
- Transition to Insights: Marketing executives are no longer content to receive results from research providers that are little more than data-dumps. They now demand that MR provide insights, and that these insights lead to improved business decisions.
- Commoditization of MR: Many of the traditional methods in market research have been standardized to the point that most suppliers are implementing methods that are largely indistinguishable, and price has naturally emerged as a primary differentiator. This is nowhere more evident than in the sample or online survey arenas, but analytics is moving that way quickly as well. Continue reading The Top 10 Disruptive Macro Trends In Market Research For 2015
From Spain Market Research we want to share a nice article about the challenges in the market research industry.
Top themes in responding to the question, What do you feel is the biggest challenge facing market research in 2015?
Continue reading The Top 10 Challenges in the Market Research Industry