Do you need help understanding Spanish customers?
We live in a big planet with different cultures, languages, customs, history, etc. Every country is different, unique and special. So from Spain Market Research we would like to give some interesting information about Spanish customers:
Continue reading Interesting facts and figures about Spanish culture and customs
When a new year comes, everybody likes to look for trends about different themes: fashion, technology, science, art, food, sports, music, etc… From Spain Market Research, we were curious to see which are the “Market Research trends for 2016”, and after a small research I found out a very interesting article. I hope you enjoy it.
Continue reading Market Research Trends for 2016
Mobile is increasingly important in Market Research. There is a very interesting article that pulled together some key facts on global mobile usage in March 2014. And from Spain Market Research we want to give you a small overview:
Continue reading Mobile Market Research: 10 Key Facts for Researchers
#coloremotionguide #marketing #marketresearch #galagarciapriet #spain @marketresearchspain
Here are the 10 predictions about the future of the market research industry:
- The traditional market research agencies that refuse to change will go out of business
- DIY market research will catch on even more and will democratise our sector
- Social listening analytics will be a must-have for every marketing and market research manager Continue reading 10 Predictions About The Future Of The Market Research Industry In The Digital Age
From Spain Market Research we want to share the 10 disruptive macro trends in market research:
- Transition to Insights: Marketing executives are no longer content to receive results from research providers that are little more than data-dumps. They now demand that MR provide insights, and that these insights lead to improved business decisions.
- Commoditization of MR: Many of the traditional methods in market research have been standardized to the point that most suppliers are implementing methods that are largely indistinguishable, and price has naturally emerged as a primary differentiator. This is nowhere more evident than in the sample or online survey arenas, but analytics is moving that way quickly as well. Continue reading The Top 10 Disruptive Macro Trends In Market Research For 2015
From Spain Market Research we want to share a nice article about the challenges in the market research industry.
Top themes in responding to the question, What do you feel is the biggest challenge facing market research in 2015?
Continue reading The Top 10 Challenges in the Market Research Industry